The present legal notice governs the use of the Internet portal services (hereinafter “the web site”) at https://www.campingbayona.com
Owner: CAMPING BAYONA PLAYA, S.A. (hereinafter, CAMPING BAYONA)
Address: Avda. Jose Pereira Troncoso 1, 36393 – A Ramallosa – Bayona (Pontevedra) Spain.
Company Tax Code (CIF): A – 36.616.654
Registration Data in the Company Register: Company Register of Ponteevedra, T 1194, L 1194, F 203, S 8, H – PO 6442
Telephone: +34 986.35.00.35 / +34 986.35.00.36
Fax: +34 9184.108.40.206
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- General conditions of use of the web page. Access to the web site by users is available and free of charge however some services offered through the website can be subject to prior contracting and the payment of an amount of money that is determined in the corresponding Contract Conditions. To be an active user of this web site, you need to be of age and the contraction of products and services to under age individuals is strictly forbidden. Should there be any doubts over the age of the user, CAMPING BAYONA could ask for proof of the same through any official document by Law.
The use of the website makes you a user thereof and means that you fully accept without any reservation each and every one of the regulations in this Legal Notice in the version published at the time when the user accesses the website, as well as our privacy and cookies policy, and the general or particular conditions which may regulate the contracting of specific products or services. CAMPING BAYONA reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its web page at any time and without notice to those users who breach these general regulations and any other applicable regulations.
All prices as indicated include applicable tax.
- Modifications to the page and access interruptions CAMPING BAYONA reserves the power to make, at any time and without notice, modifications and updates to the information and services contained on the website, and to their configuration and presentation.
CAMPING BAYONA does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functionality of its web site and/or of its services or content, nor that it will be permanently up to date. However whenever reasonably possible it will give prior warning about the interruptions to the functioning of the web site and the services offered therein. Within this context, CAMPING BAYONA rejects any liability for any possible loss and damages which may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the web site and of the services offered on it.
- Liability exclusion. CAMPING BAYONA is not liable for the use or purpose given by the users to the information provided via the website or any of its services. Nor shall it be directly or indirectly liable for the loss and damages of any kind which may be caused to the user’s computer system (both hardware and software) or to the documents stored thereon, as a result of the user accessing this web site, due to computer virus, faults or caused beyond the control of CAMPING BAYONA.
The users shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of all of the data which they communicate via the web site, and they undertake to make a diligent and confidential use of the passwords which may be provided to them by CAMPING BAYONA in order to access the services. The users are responsible for the appropriate safekeeping and confidentiality of all identifiers and are bound not to assign their use to third parties.
Other web pages of interest to users can be accessed through links from the CAMPING BAYONA web site with the unique purpose of facilitating resource searches on the Internet. However, said pages managed by third parties do not belong to CAMPING BAYONA, nor are they updated by the same, for this reason they are not responsible for the quality, accuracy nor integrity of the same or the functionality of the linked page, nor any possible damages that could derive from accessing them or use.
CAMPING BAYONA can establish particular compulsory conditions which regulate the contracting of specific services offered to the users via the website. As such before contracting the user must carefully read the corresponding particular conditions given that the contracting of said services implies acceptance of said conditions in the version published by CAMPING BAYONA at the time said contracting takes place.
- Industrial and intellectual property. All of the content available on the websites (text, diagrams, videos, images, logos, icons, audio clips, data gathering and software, trademarks, commercial names, etc.) are owned by CAMPING BAYONA or are legally operated under agreements or user licences, and are protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property laws, and as such the total or partial reproduction and/or publication of the website is forbidden, as is its computer processing, distribution, public communication, as well as its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission from those responsible for the website. Under no circumstances shall it be considered that the access and browsing by the user implies a total or partial renunciation, transfer, licence or assignment of said rights by CAMPING BAYONA. The material provided through them can only be used for personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or to perform illegal activities is forbidden. Links are only allowed on the home page of the website, and the performance of any type of practices which misleads about the source of the contents is forbidden. In any event, said links will not imply any relationship or collaboration with the linked entity unless expressly indicated otherwise.
The user is bound to use the website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particularly, undertakes to refrain from:
- Suppressing, eluding, or manipulating the copyright and remaining data that identify CAMPING BAYONA’s rights or of its shareholders incorporated into the contents and/or services offered from the website, as well as the technical protection devices or any other mechanism of information that could contain the same.
- Use the content and in particular the information of CAMPING BAYONA obtained from its website to send publicity, communication for direct sales purposes or for any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed at a group of persons.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access via any means whatsoever of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless prior authorization has been obtained from the titular owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- In general use the Contents in such a way, and with ends or effects contrary to the law, morale, and good conduct generally considered acceptable to public order.