Camping Bayona Playa is situated on a peninsula between the Ladeira beach and the salt marsh that is formed by the mouth of the Miño river. Nestled in a place classified as LIC (place of European Community interest), it forms part of the Red Natura 2000 network where the protected natural world catches us by surprise with the tides flowing in and out, the comings and goings of the water birds or the sunsets over the Atlantic with the legendary Cíes islands on the horizon. The tent pitches are covered by spreading pines, poplars, plane trees, metrosideros, etc. which offer agreeable shade to a flat area, very suitable for pitching tents, motor homes and trailers etc. Because of all this, the camping areas guarntee a pleasant and satisfactory stay during your holidays, at any of the 3 kinds of pitch we offer:
• A € 100 deposit is required to make your parcel reservation, which will be deducted from the total amount of your stay when the final payment is made.
• Check in: 12:00 (12:30 from July 17 to August 23) / Check out: 12:00
• Only cash payments are accepted at the Reception. There are two ATMs for your convenience. You can make the payment of your stay with card or transfer in advance, to do so contact Reception prior to your arrival.
• The reservation of a specific plot (subject to availability) has a cost of 50 euros to be paid in advance and to which cancellation fees will be applied. We recommend that you do not reserve a specific plot number if you do not know it, since the plot plan is indicative.
• Plots may differ from each other in surface and shape, and may contain trees (shade is not guaranteed). The indicated measures are approximate. We recommend you contact Reception if your installation has special features or measures.
• Please respect the neighbors. It is strictly forbidden to make annoying noises, cause altercations and in general any act that disturbs or bothers other customers. Total silence is required from 12 at night and until 8 in the morning low. If this rule is not respected, the stay may be denied.
• If you have it hired, the car must park completely within its plot.
• The entry, exit or circulation of vehicles from 11:30 pm to 8:00 am is not allowed.
• Bicycles, scooters, etc. may not circulate around the premises from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
• The installation of facilities from 23:00 to 8:00 hours is not allowed.
• In the standard plots it is advisable to bring an extension cord to connect to the mains because the connection may not be right in your plot.
• Dogs must remain tied inside the enclosure at all times. No dangerous breeds or annoying dogs are allowed for other campers (if it causes discomfort, it will not be admitted to the campsite). Pet fee 2020: € 3.50 / day.
• Barbecues are allowed inside the plot, with constant vigilance and only of charcoal (not firewood). Please respect your neighbors.
• Camping Bayona Playa is not responsible for items not deposited in the rental safe deposit boxes located at the Reception.
• No changes are made to invoices issued. If you want your invoice to a name other than that of the holder of the Reserve, please indicate it before your arrival.
• If the reserved plot is not occupied before 12:00 hours on the day following the Entry Date, the reservation will expire and the Company will have the parcel without refund of the deposit made. In the event that the client foresees a delay in the arrival, he must communicate it in advance to maintain the reservation, although he must pay in any case the amount of the days that the plot is kept free.
• To avoid the busiest hours at the Reception, you can check-out from the day before your departure or early in the morning and continue using your plot until 12:00.
• Up to 29 days before the Date of Entry: No cost
• From 28 to 15 days before the Date of Entry: 30%
• From 14 to 8 days before the Date of Entry: 50%
• From 7 to 0 days before the Date of Entry: 100%
We recommend contracting travel cancellation insurance with your insurance company.
Three categories of pitch adapted to your needs. We have put a great deal of thought into the distribution and characteristics of our pitches so that the bathroom facilities and other shared services are nearby so that you can enjoy your holiday to the full. You can see on the map that the categories of the pitches are shown in different colours.